Woodland Trail

Woodland Trail

Postby Kiyaani » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:36 pm

I bugged this earlier, but it appears no mobs currently spawn in the Woodland Trail.

I would also suggest (if someone was feeling ambitious) that the zone be divided up into at least 4, maybe 5 sections and possibly have multiple exits added. As it stands now it's a massive zone and, while gorgeous, very confusingly laid-out. Having multiple wilderness exits (like the Scarecrow Farm/Mine/Lake) would greatly improve its user-friendliness. You could also then diversify the typical mob population to make it have varied difficulty sections like other, similar zones.

Re: Woodland Trail

Postby jilliana » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Yeah. It seems that area hasn't really been made use of. I think the archers or whatever was there before was a little too wack for some people, especially with low perception. It has always felt a bit incomplete to me, even with the MOB that was there before.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Re: Woodland Trail

Postby Dorn » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:43 pm

It really needs a Tanglewood style overhaul.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Return to Hunting Areas