Double Request: Extra Forge

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.

Double Request: Extra Forge

Postby jilliana » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:04 pm

I know that the idea with Shadgard is that space is limited, etc. I do think, however, with the CLOK playerbase what it is and looks to be for a while, is that some things look to need a wee bit of expanding. The Shadgard forge is one of them.

I'm not asking for a whole workroom and forge, maybe just one more forge room.

I would also like to request that there be a way for us to see if there is someone in the forge. We can see who is using the workroom, but not if someone is in the forge. It's a little frustrating when you've paid to get in but can't make use of the space for what you want it for and someone plans to be there a while.

Thanks! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Re: Double Request: Extra Forge

Postby ironcross32 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:06 pm

I don't know they really need two, but I could dig it, but definitely the part about someone using it for sure, because yeah, that is frustrating.

Return to Shadgard