Suggestion: Soul Retrieval In Thaelsh

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.

Suggestion: Soul Retrieval In Thaelsh

Postby jilliana » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Apparently there isn't soul retrieval in Thaelsh and if there is, the room title wouldn't suggest it does. I figured it would make sense since there is a Monk there. It is also a bit easier than dragging the corpse into the tunnel and through the forest to Shadgard.
:)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Lore Hermit

Re: Suggestion: Soul Retrieval In Thaelsh

Postby Rias » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks a lot. Now I want to give the entire Temple an update and expansion.
The lore compels me!

Postby jilliana » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Yeah. That entire place looks raggly but eh, it's in the middle of enemy territory in one of the most dangerous places in the Lost Lands.
I just want to make one little request- don't get rid of the altar! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."

Lore Hermit

Postby Rias » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:55 pm

I'm not planning on getting rid of anything, just adding a little. With the secure supply line tunnel that was recently built, I think they'd have opportunity to get a little more comfortable there.
The lore compels me!

Postby jilliana » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Looking forward to seeing what you add. :)

Return to Knights Templar