Paying for facilities

Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Paying for facilities

Post by Rithiel » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 am

Public work spaces are no longer common resources ( Permits for use are available either in the shop outside the work area (if applicable) or a general store nearby.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel

Posts: 175
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Re: Paying for facilities

Post by Drayla » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 am

How will weapon and armor repairs by NPCs work in Mistral now? The only place to ask for repairs was the workyard, and I really don't want to have to buy a permit just to have an NPC repair my items for me.

Post Reply

Return to “General Professions”