Farm fences

Farm fences

Postby Kontar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 am

What about building farm fences with carpentry? You could build a fence around your farm and it could keep creatures away and prevent them from eating your crops while you're away. I don't know if that happens now but at least it would be useful for practicing carpentry if nothing else.

Re: Farm fences

Postby Aleesia » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Or maybe to keep your own animals in? I know you guys are still holding on the whole farm animals and pets thing, but when it's coded and such I think it would be a good idea.

Postby Orris » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:39 pm

We were just talking about this on OOC actually, why is it you need a claim for a mine but not for a farm?

Postby Nootau » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 am

You can hire guards to keep people from your Mine, as well as it limits the server space taken up as each time is a instanced creation. A farm is in the open world, a lot less profitable and anyone can simply steal your crops.

Postby lin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:58 am

Kontar wrote:What about building farm fences with carpentry? You could build a fence around your farm and it could keep creatures away and prevent them from eating your crops while you're away. I don't know if that happens now but at least it would be useful for practicing carpentry if nothing else.

Harvest Moon, anyone?

Return to Woodworking