Veggie Issues

Veggie Issues

Postby Drayla » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm

So today, I figured that since I had the necessary ingredients after I stumbled upon a pie crust someone had left behind in the community kitchen in Mistral, I decided to make a meat pie. I bought some stock and a pie pan, added everything in, tried to bake it, and it didn't work. After floundering about for a bit, I eventually decided to see if I could just make a hearty stew instead. Bought the pot, took out the crust, swapped everything over, tried again: nothing. So, I decided to check and see if my meat was bugged. I bought some pasta and tried making a basic stew: It worked. So apparently it was the veggies, since I was using three of the same kind. What confused me is I was using wild onions, and I'm fairly certain I've used them in stews in the past. Am I just crazy, are they bugged, or do they no longer count as regular veggies?

Re: Veggie Issues

Postby jilliana » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Yes, you can use onions as a veggie. The problem may hve been that you were using it as the only veggie.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Return to Cooking