Arrows

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.

Arrows

Postby Akila » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:25 pm

It may just be me being daft and unable to find them, but could we please get non-iron/steel arrows available for sale in the Outpost?

Haiban and Mistral only sell iron or steel and Shadgard just likes trying to kill me.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Re: Arrows

Postby jilliana » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:31 pm

I find this amusing as I think Shadgard has copper ones. Woops for you!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Postby Kiyaani » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Did this ever get addressed? Seems like it would be a fairly quick and easy fix.

Postby Akila » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Last I checked it wasn't, but I've been too busy dealing with a lot of serious OOC nonsense to log on recently.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

GM

Postby Noctere » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:57 am

There are now bronze arrows being sold at the Corvus blacksmithy. YAY!
It's not easy being evil...

Postby Akila » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:58 am

Yay! Thank you!

Return to Corvus Outpost