Changing Post offices / Soul Beacons

Built on a lake, shrouded in unnatural fog, and under the law and protection of the mysterious Mistveil Keep.

Changing Post offices / Soul Beacons

Postby baerden » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Is there a way I can change my post office from Mistral Lake to the Tse Gaiyan's post office? This is mostly due to the Chaptehouse's remodel and being at the chapterhouse now more than I am in Mistral.

I was also wondering if I could change where I am raised when I depart, I would like to move it to the Haiban, which is also closer to the Chapterhouse.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Changing Post offices / Soul Beacons

Postby jilliana » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:30 am

1: You can do that by typing check mail at the chapterhouse and it'll prompt you from there, or at least that's how I remember changing mine.

2: This one's up to the GMs I think. I remember e-mailing them to have mine changed with Jilliana.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Return to Mistral Lake