Saeda's Availability

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.

Saeda's Availability

Postby Kiyaani » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be playing Saeda a bit less for a while. I've been playing some other games more as well as trying some different things in Clok. If you need Saeda for anything, I am still checking the forums multiple times a day (so you can send me a PM here if you need to). I also have mail notifications on in-game and am in the Discord channel. Saeda is not retiring and I have every intention of staying involved in Dominion stuff. I've just been spending far too much time idle on her when I could be doing other things. So if something comes up just let me know and I can plan to be around. I'll probably have her login at least a few times a week anyway to check on things, just not nearly as much as I have been.

Re: Saeda's Availability

Postby jilliana » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Great to know!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Return to General Socialization