For Humor

User avatar
gralkik
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 am
Location: Northern Ontario

Re: For Humor

Post by gralkik » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:59 pm

a squint-eyed rogue heads down an old central boulevard leading northwest into
some overgrown ruins.
You peer down an old central boulevard leading northwest into some overgrown ruins
and see ...

[Vatnfjall Ruins, Central Boulevard] (OutUrFrFl) [temperate] Chilly, Partly
Cloudy, Calm
Gnarled trees and dense foliage are slowly overcoming this section of the city,
twisting and writhing around the tall stonebuildings as they struggle ever higher
toward the sun. What was once a broad, solid flagstone boulevard has been greatly
uprooted and overtuned by the plants growing up from beneath it or between the
cracks separating individual flagstones. It is apparent the city once extended far
to the southeast, though everything in that direction has been completely overcome
by nature. To the northwest, the city ruins are yet safe from the encroaching
plantlife.
There is a cloud of fog here. The area is mostly quiet.
You also notice some sharpened wooden barricades.
Also here: a hulking canim brute (x4), a brawny canim greatclaw, a canim leaper
(down on all fours, lightly-armored) (x7),a canim scavenger (x6), a canim loper
(down on all fours, lightly-armored) (x7),a canim squatter (lightly-armored) (x4),
a canim squatter (lightly wounded, lightly-armored) and a squint-eyed rogue (
moderately wounded, lightly-armored).
A fate worse than death...

User avatar
Jirato
DEV
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Re: For Humor

Post by Jirato » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:12 pm

Looks like someone wasn't set up on the global unique spawn list like they should have been...
gm possess Locke
Sending your body to the Crypt to await your return ...

[[]]

You are now controlling Master Artisan Locke.

[[Jirato is now possessing Master Artisan Locke.]]

(Walk around a bit)

(Actually go to Shadgard and hang out there for a couple hours...)

(Walk back to Haiban and return to Locke's office...)

[OFFDUTY]EAvd[[POSSESSING: Master Artisan Locke]]>
go door

You head through an ornate oak door.

[Artisan Compound, Locke's Office] { artisan_compound_3 | haiban_north | coalition } [spawn] (InUr)
This round room is ringed with thin, tall windows. A large ebonwood desk sits in the middle of the room with a cushy wool chair sitting behind it. Two large stained glass lamps sits on either side of the desk and a large door leads back out to the main room.
A few people are milling about the area. The area is completely silent.
Also here: Master Artisan Locke.
Obvious exits: none.


You are followed by a stocky black-armored hiresword.

[OFFDUTY]EAvd[[POSSESSING: Master Artisan Locke]]>

gm cget locke
You are now holding Master Artisan Locke.

[OFFDUTY]EAvd[[POSSESSING: Master Artisan Locke]]>
glance
You are holding Master Artisan Locke in your right hand.

[OFFDUTY]EAvd[[POSSESSING: Master Artisan Locke]]>
gm iedit unmake confirm
The Master Artisan Locke has been unmade. Poof.

gm release
[[Jirato is no longer possessing Master Artisan Locke.]]

Your surroundings grow blurry and indistinct for a moment as you release your possessed host.

[[]]

[Artisan Compound, Locke's Office] { artisan_compound_3 | haiban_north | coalition } [spawn] (InUr)
This round room is ringed with thin, tall windows. A large ebonwood desk sits in the middle of the room with a cushy wool chair sitting behind it. Two large stained glass lamps sits on either side of the desk and a large door leads back out to the main room.
A few people are milling about the area. The area is completely silent.
Also here: Master Artisan Locke and a stocky black-armored hiresword (heavily-armored).
Obvious exits: none.

There can be only one...
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Zeldryn
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:12 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: For Humor

Post by Zeldryn » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:26 am

[ESP-GRAY - Sapphire]: Doin' a bit o' drake huntin' out west if anyone cares to join me.

{Exactly one second later}

You head west, dripping wet.
[Dense Boscage] (OutJuBeSdDt) [tropical] Mild, Overcast, Calm
Several bushes surround the overbearing trees, almost obscuring a trail through them and deeper into the boscage. Thick, flowering vines twist and wind up the wide trunks and into the overhanging branches, blocking out most sunlight.
The area is poorly-lit. The area is mostly quiet.
Also here: a sleek white jungle drake (drenched).
Obvious paths: east, south (shallow).
EWAvdDr>
A sleek white jungle drake beats its massive wings, stirring up an exceptionally strong wind!
You are struck by hurricane-force winds!
You are sent hurtling southward!
[Dense Boscage] (OutWtrJuBeSdDt) [tropical] Mild, Overcast, Calm
A small groove through the sand and dirt keeps water from draining completely from this shallow indent, allowing the ocean to flow down it. Surrounding the area and blocking out most sunlight are several mahogany trees, each wrapped in several flowering vines.
The area is poorly-lit. The area is mostly quiet.
You recall that a chunk of raw lizard meat has been hidden here, which you may recover.
The area is flooded with shallow water.
Obvious paths: north (land), northeast (land), east (land).
You land in the shallow water with a splash!
22 crush damage to the left eye!
Socket crushed and eyeball popped.
Zeldryn has been defeated.

/Fin

Sneaky
Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Sneaky » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:33 am

I promise this was not intentional.
Only 100 times more funny when reading the post above, since this happened almost exactly afterward.
[ESP-GRAY - Blue-White]: Has anybody felt a strong wind today?

[ESP-GRAY - Eggplant]: Twas me. Sory.
[ESP-GRAY - Eggplant]: T'much stew.

[ESP-GRAY - Blue-White]: Oh... No... Not that *embarrassment* I mean a storm, or wind storm more specifically.

[ESP-GRAY - Eggplant]: Don' gotta be rude!

[ESP-GRAY - Eggplant]: Already said itwas me. Dun gotta pile on.

[ESP-GRAY - Blue-White]: You control the winds?

[ESP-GRAY - Eggplant]: After I eat t'much stew.

[ESP-GRAY - Eggplant]: The winds control me.

[ESP-GRAY - Blue-White]: I still think you're misunderstanding me... I want to find where it is very windy so I can study it. I am an elemancer of the university.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants

Vazbol
New member
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: For Humor

Post by Vazbol » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:31 am

Speaking to Donovan, Tallan says, "You're still a great ass, Thumper."

Some may agree.

Liani
CLOK Patron
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:48 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Liani » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:40 pm

This was just so funny to me.

You hear the voice of Skyler say, "Bring them whenever, skyler is already ready."
You hear the voice of Skyler say, "Always."
You hear the voice of Sarina say, "Call the ghostys."
'Why is skyler talking about Skyler as if he weren't Skyler?
[FROM Leonardo (OOC)]: lol
You ask, "Why is skyler talking about Skyler as if he weren't Skyler?"
Leonardo closes his eyes a moment, after which a soft halo of golden light begins emanating from him.
You hear the voice of Sarina exclaim, "Ask Skyler!"

Alila
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:12 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Alila » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:51 am

However it is this happened, thank you so so so so much.

In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
The mug has a large handle on one side and a small number 8 etched into the bottom.
It is empty.
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.

Zeldryn
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:12 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: For Humor

Post by Zeldryn » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:05 pm

You sniff yourself.
an infested hound exudes the unmistakable smell of BO.

That moment when you smell so bad that the game registers you as a zombified dog

Vazbol
New member
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: For Humor

Post by Vazbol » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Well, I guess this is technically correct...

Also here: [[a canim loper (down on all fours, lightly wounded, lying down, lightly-armored)]].

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”