HUDDLE (cold-helping mechanic)

HUDDLE (cold-helping mechanic)

Postby Makkah » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:02 pm

We've all been really cold IRL. What did you do? Hunker down, blow hot air on your hands, rub yours hands together. Really anything to try and get warm.

I think this would be a great way to try and combat the elements in the winter. Nothing mechanics-breaking, just a little verb to maybe stave off one level of cold. Might be enhanced by having a cloak with a hood or a cloak/coat in general. Just seems like something that might might prevent a death or two.

Re: HUDDLE (cold-helping mechanic)

Postby jilliana » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 am

+1!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Re: HUDDLE (cold-helping mechanic)

Postby ydia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:12 pm

+1
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."

Return to General Discussion