So I've been thinking about things I could do to get more RP for Aleari and also stay within her druidic theme, and I've come up with the idea of offering personal rituals as a service.
Some examples I can think of so far are
- Personal carved jewelry: Tell Aleari the story of your life, and she will carve up to 5 charms to represent the events of your past which you can wear as a necklace or bracelet.
- A sort of goal-oriented jewelry, wherein you pick qualities your character wants to exemplify or work on bringing out in themselves, and Aleari will carve up to 5 charms to represent those.
- Rituals to honor life milestones for your character, whatever they might be.
- rituals for luck, to ward off harm, or for love or wealth
- Other herb/crystalwork. (charm pouches with protective herbs, crystals, and things inside). etc.
I'm thinking maybe you have a 10-15 minute consultation with her before hand about what kind of work you'd like done, then within a few days you actually meet her and you perform the ritual/spellwork together. There would be an agreement of privacy, that is, whatever was disclosed would be confidential, and interguild/org.
What do you all think? Do you have other suggestions for personal ritual services? Is this something your character would be interested in doing? Would your character pay for this?