Prop idea

A group of storytellers, musicians, performers, magicians!

Prop idea

Postby Akila » Fri May 15, 2015 1:33 pm

As mummers are primarily performers, is there any chance we could get customisable masquerade masks as a prop? It would increase the sense of mystery that already surrounds the guild.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Re: Prop idea

Postby jilliana » Fri May 15, 2015 1:51 pm

I think this'd be a great idea.

In addition to masks, there could also be things like crowns that are obviously fake.

I'm sure that the mummers could stand to use a large variety of fun prop items that could make acting a bit more entertaining.

Until then though, maybe mummers could order things via the purchase order system in Haiban. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Lore Hermit

Re: Prop idea

Postby Rias » Fri May 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Added a card to the player requests board: https://trello.com/c/Hxw5BdXn
The lore compels me!

Return to Mummers