Remote Fireside Hike

Remote Fireside Hike

Postby Bryce » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:03 pm

I want to hike out somewhere with a group, make a campfire, and just hang out and get to know one another. Bring your bedrolls, your instruments, your camp cooking supplies, your songs, tales, and poems. Post if you're interested, and if more than one or two people are, I'll look into setting a time and place and getting the word out IC.
Speaking to you, Vaylon asks, "If I touch your hair, will I get some of your power?"
[CHAT - Helenna]: I don't know if it's funny or disturbing that you know which are the best water closets in the game.

Re: Remote Fireside Hike

Postby Lae » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:05 pm

I'll be there.
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"

Postby criticalfault » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 pm

I'm game if its after Tuesday!
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

Postby Jaster » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 am

I will say I will do it. But no promises that I'll actually do it... I will if I can. If I can't, I won't. But I want to. Know what I'm saying? #wordsmith

CLOK Patron

Postby merin » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Thursdays are bad for me. Tuesday evenings if it's going to be on a tuesday. Other than that, I can probably fit it in.

Postby jilliana » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm

I'll definitely be there if the time and day are good. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

CLOK Patron

Postby Liani » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42 pm

sounds fun. i'd totally go for that if it I can make it.

Postby dara » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:41 pm

I am in
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success

Postby Alexander » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Count me in, schedule permitting.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Postby Bryce » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Not many people around tonight, guess I showed up too late. Rescheduling this for tomorrow night around 7:30 PM server time. Check the Shadgard town board.
Speaking to you, Vaylon asks, "If I touch your hair, will I get some of your power?"
[CHAT - Helenna]: I don't know if it's funny or disturbing that you know which are the best water closets in the game.

Postby Bryce » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 pm

This was a lot of fun, thanks to the people who came along. Hope nobody got bored just sitting around singin, actin, and shootin the bull, but I had a great time.

Postby jilliana » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:35 am

I think I'm safe in speaking for everyone else that we all had fun. Thanks for hosting the event. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Postby Elystole » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:32 am

That was a lot of fun. It has me interested in playing CLOK again.
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."

Return to Player-Organized Events