Mail notification emails

CLOK Patron

Mail notification emails

Postby Tangela » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get more information in the emails we get notifying us of in-game mail. For example, you your clok character <charactername> has just received a <letter/package/note/whatever> from <character> which can be checked at an in-game post office.

Re: Mail notification emails

Postby jilliana » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:10 pm

I like this idea. Giving it my +1. :) I'd be happy if it just told us that we got a package or letter. Note/slip/memo is cool, but a note is a note, or whatnot.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

CLOK Patron

Re: Mail notification emails

Postby Tangela » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Really appreciate you guys implementing this idea. Do we think it might also be possible/reasonable to consolidate package contents in the event there are more than one of the same item in a package? Ex. Mail details:
Sender: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Item: a package
Contents:
a cloth poultice
a cloth poultice
a cloth poultice
a cloth poultice
a cloth poultice
a cloth poultice
a cloth poultice
Would be written as just a cloth poultice (x7)

Return to Feature Requests and Suggestions