Cache of questions

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!

Re: Cache of questions

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:58 am

1.) Are there any notable Giganti rituals that are practiced throughout the majority of the Clans?
2.) What would a traditional Giganti wedding be like?
3.) Are there any very racial specific weapons that the Giganti use that we haven't seen from Merchants yet?
4.) How do the Artisans deal with outside competition in regards to work? I mean, I assume the majority of merchants aren't Artisans even in Haiban? Do they aggressively try and get people to join the Coalition who are craftsmen, or do they really not care?
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Postby Teek » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:03 am

I know I'm necroing an old thread, but I have questions! First off, is Jirato the lore guy now? If so let him come forth!

I just wanna know How long firearms have been around. I assume they came from Grimand spread, bbut Ijust how recent a recent invention is.

Also, are cannons a thing? I assumed we would not see them in the lost lands perhaps because they are rare and difficult to obtain. I wonder if they are on ships, etc.

Speaking of ships, I know the wall keep those folks in the quarantine locked in, but what'skeeping a pirate or a smuggler from just sailing to Ivali and back?

Postby Dakhal » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:28 pm

I believe it was said before that there isn't just the wall keeping people in, but also a blockade of ships surrounding the perimeter of the quarantined zone as well. Of course, there are still smugglers and perhaps even pirates that have been able to break past the blockade in order to either leave the lands or bring what would be considered forbidden goods into them.

I would say that a blockade would be impossible without cannons, as it's hard to keep one without any means of swift retribution to those who would attempt to break it. But hey, I don't know if there are or aren't.

I am also curious as to how recent of an invention firearms are, seeing as there are both flintlocks and flintlock revolvers, which might be a touch more advanced.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Previous

Return to Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs