Suggestion: The Guild Command Expanded

Suggestion: The Guild Command Expanded

Postby jilliana » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:23 pm

I wasn't sure quite how to title this thread so bare with me.

As it stands, the GUILD command gives all the information about one's guild status. I was wanting to propose the following commands for more specific information.

* Guild: This command would stay the same- providing guild info for newbs and one's current status.
* RANK: This command could just give one the rank and recognition points. Example- You are a rank 1 member of the Rias Club and have earned 24.46 points toward your next promotion at 100 points.
You currently have 524.46 recognition points.
* ABILITIES: This would list just the abilities and nothing more.
* TASK: It would be just as it is now.

I was thinking the above commands would be useful so we don't get a long list of information just for wanting to look at one specific line of text.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Re: Suggestion: The Guild Command Expanded

Postby Kent » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:18 pm

When Jilliana says, "Bare with me", she means it.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to General Guild Discussion