Please note the following:
- The death experience is intended to be a (fairly easy) puzzle, so we're not going to be posting a complete guide to how it works or anything.
- The DEPART command, which was an entirely OOC workaround to the fact that we didn't have an actual IC death system implemented, is being removed.
- The location in which you return to after dying will no longer be based off of your character's faction but instead be the closest of several pre-set locations from where you died.
- Lastly, there will be five options when you die:
- Getting raised by an NPC (Same as before)
- Getting raised by a PC (Same as before)
- Reviving a finite number of times with certain aspects which must be worked off
- Reviving with losing all the items on your corpse
- Voluntary permadeath.