Enhanced Grappling: Wrasslin' Edition

An elite group of brawlers, street fighters, and ruffians.

Enhanced Grappling: Wrasslin' Edition

Postby Marauder » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:43 am

So I had an idea to buff the grapple command for Brotherhood of the Fist members. Basically just add a static 0.75 or 1 to the grappling bonus multiplier so the Brofist can choose to attempt a grapple whenever rather than requiring stealth or a stunned and wounded enemy. You could also add in a couple of new grapple maneuvers to the possible rolls, such as one that only procs if you're fighting two or more enemies that allows you to grab the target, swing them and use momentum to throw them at a random additional enemy to stun the target and knock both of them onto their arses. Another example could be a grapple that has a small chance of passively knocking a weapon out of their grip in addition to knockdown due to the limb being pulled on and rotated around.

But yeah, I'd like to see an Enhanced Grappling/Trained Wrestling ability for Brofist characters that lets them use the grapple command much, much easier and either adds a couple of new possible throws or enhances the ones already present by adding more damage done.

CLOK Patron

Re: Enhanced Grappling: Wrasslin' Edition

Postby preiman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:59 am

OK, just going to say this, if the brawlers ever get advanced graple (powerbomb) I will retire every character I have to play one.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Re: Enhanced Grappling: Wrasslin' Edition

Postby Hakon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:06 am

preiman wrote:OK, just going to say this, if the brawlers ever get advanced graple (powerbomb) I will retire every character I have to play one.

Sounds like a good reason not to, lol.

Save the Preiman's!

Return to Brotherhood of the Fist