A couple of small additions to guild area

A revived Aetgardian order of warriors dedicated to making the lands safe once again.

A couple of small additions to guild area

Postby jilliana » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:42 pm

I'm still happy to see the improvements Lassyn made to the guild area some months ago. However, I was wondering if two things could be added.

It'd be nice to have a water source of some kind in the guild area. I'd be happy with a barrel. I'd do it myself, but the hamlet isn't conducive to handcarts or wagons.

Would it be possible to have a bench or something in the super duper private guild room? It's not necessary, but just something nice to have.

Thanks in advance.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

CLOK Patron

Re: A couple of small additions to guild area

Postby Tangela » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Seconding the addition of a washing area/barrel/wash basin/anything

Postby Bryce » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Talk about a long term thanks in advance!
Speaking to you, Vaylon asks, "If I touch your hair, will I get some of your power?"
[CHAT - Helenna]: I don't know if it's funny or disturbing that you know which are the best water closets in the game.

Event Staff

Postby Lassyn » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:01 am

Done. Love from Scotland!

CLOK Patron

Postby Tangela » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks so much @Lassyn. You're awesome.

Postby jilliana » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Lassyn! Thank you so so so much! I'm glad my thanks in advance was met. :D
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

Return to Wyrvardn