For Humor

Member
User avatar
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Kunren » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Cool! too bad I missed that.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.

Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: For Humor

Postby Fayne » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:57 pm

[CHAT - Candy Mountain Fayne]: i thought lorewise werewolves were canim that had been possessed by nether? It caused them to transform.

[CHAT - Liani]: I thought that's what i read also

[CHAT - Hmph. Dorn Humphrey the Dying]: That, I'm not sure of. I did ask, cause there are lots of werewolves about.

[CHAT - Hmph. Dorn Humphrey the Dying]: Going to have to search the boards now.

[CHAT - Conjurer Somni]: not a single hugwolf though

[CHAT - Liani]: i thought it was on the wiki

[CHAT - Commandant Muiris]: Correct. Werewolf = supertainted canim.

Gralph arrives.

[CHAT - Candy Mountain Fayne]: Omg

[CHAT - Commandant Muiris]: At ease.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Xanthe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Meanwhile, on the Haiban bridge...


a stern-looking patrolman arrives from the south, armor clanking.
a stern-looking patrolman is followed in by a sleek black bloodhound, an armed patrolman (x2) and
Spearhead.

a stern-looking patrolman heads north, armor clanking.
a stern-looking patrolman is followed by a sleek black bloodhound, an armed patrolman (x2) and Spearhead.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 447
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:58 pm
Location: [ULTRA] Sunny Las Vegas

Re: For Humor

Postby Makkah » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Gotta put in work, bro.

Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Dakhal » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:47 pm

You are the leader of your group.
The following people are in your group:
Akila
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
a glossy black quarter horse
Since you are the leader, you can group remove [target] to remove someone from your group.

00:41:45 [CHAT - Werewolf Hunter Dakhal]: Um.
00:41:53 [CHAT - Werewolf Hunter Dakhal]: Well then.
00:41:56 [CHAT - Werewolf Bait Ahelis]: what's up?
00:42:09 [CHAT - Sith Lady Akila the Killa]: That's hilarious!
00:42:43 [CHAT - Sith Lady Akila the Killa]: Dakhal's horses are speed-breeding.
00:42:49 [CHAT - Werewolf Bait Ahelis]: ...?!
00:43:04 [TO Ahelis (OOC)]: your glossy black quarter horse (x15)
00:43:10 [FROM Ahelis (OOC)]: LOL
00:43:16 [FROM Ahelis (OOC)]: what the!
00:43:28 [TO Ahelis (OOC)]: I have no idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I still have no idea.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 am

Re: For Humor

Postby Sneaky » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:09 pm

What would otherwise appear an exceptionally plush and comfy couch has been improved with the addition of countless metal spikes of varying sizes, jutting out of the furniture at all angles.
1 pierce damage!
You try to sit down on a spiked couch but end up poking yourself on a spike. OUCH!
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.

DEV
User avatar
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Jirato » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 am

This is the text message I got last night right before bed, certain information removed/changed to protect the player's identity:

I accidentally mailed a werewolf to (player) instead of (a type of letter). Can you hack into (his/her) post account and remove the werewolf?


Personally, I think the idea of someone checking their mail and having a werewolf jump out at them would be hilarious.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Member
User avatar
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Kent » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:50 am

Jirato wrote:This is the text message I got last night right before bed, certain information removed/changed to protect the player's identity:

I accidentally mailed a werewolf to (player) instead of (a type of letter). Can you hack into (his/her) post account and remove the werewolf?


Personally, I think the idea of someone checking their mail and having a werewolf jump out at them would be hilarious.


Yes, that is some pretty funny shiz, and I for one regret the werewolf was sent Return To Sender. Would have been sweet to have observed that.

We could also try mailing a crocodile and a petted bison.

I wonder, however. would the werewolf been placed by the game code into the recipient's hand, ready to be dropped when needed?
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman


A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Lore Hermit
User avatar
Posts: 6038
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Location: Utah

Re: For Humor

Postby Rias » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:56 pm

[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Black]: I just killed a muscular one sometime back.

[ESP-GRAY - Gunmetal-Gray]: How muscular was he?

[ESP-GRAY - Persimmon]: Pretty muscular.

[ESP-GRAY - Persimmon]: Biceps like you wouldn't believe.

[ESP-GRAY - Gunmetal-Gray]: Oooooo.

[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman likes big biceps and he cannot lie]: uh
The lore compels me!

CLOK Patron
Posts: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Lun » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Also here: your round cremello pony (drenched), your lanky woman (face concealed, heavily-armored,
drenched, guarding you), Egil (drenched), a Dunwyr warrior (lightly-armored, drenched) (x2), a
Dunwyr warrior (lightly-armored, drenched, cowering), a Dunwyr stalker (lightly-armored, drenched)
(x2), a Dunwyr sentinel (face concealed, moderately-armored, drenched), a Dunwyr shadewalker
(drenched) and a Dunwyr vanguard (moderately-armored, drenched).

Shadows flicker and swirl about a Dunwyr warrior.

Shadows flicker and swirl about a Dunwyr warrior.

A Dunwyr warrior cowers in fear!

Shadows flicker and swirl about a Dunwyr stalker.

Oh, right. That's why no one logs there.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Kent » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:27 am

Ironic Christmas Gift Kent's player unexpectedly received from someone who doesn't know about CLOK: See Pic below. I am not making this up.


morningthundertea.jpg
morningthundertea.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 8813 times
Last edited by Kent on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman


A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

CLOK Patron
Posts: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Lun » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:21 pm

18:19:37 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: I am the Lorax? I speak for the trees?
18:19:54 [CHAT - Sunshine Shy Dorn Humphrey is the primary threat to environmental stability, according to recent research]: No
idea.
18:20:07 [CHAT - Mummer Akila]: Dr Seuss (or howerver you spell it)
18:20:12 [CHAT - Sunshine Shy Dorn Humphrey is the primary threat to environmental stability, according to recent research]:
Guess I'll do some google research.
18:20:17 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: That explains a lot, actually.

Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 am

Re: For Humor

Postby Sneaky » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:35 pm

[CHAT - Nookmisser Coanid]: Then kill all characters with the names of flowers.
[CHAT - Fresh Meat Event Staff Lassyn]: That's Petunia and Dorn.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.

CLOK Patron
Posts: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Lun » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Jirato turns its back toward Atacus and raises its tail!

A spray of reeking yellow mist streaks toward Atacus!

Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:38 am

Re: For Humor

Postby Akila » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:28 am

Gralph arrives from the west, riding a white and tan overo filly.

** A white and tan overo filly falls unconscious!

Gralph falls from his white and tan overo filly!
14 crush damage to the abdomen!
Gralph is stunned!
A white and tan overo filly slowly regains consciousness.

You wince.

Gralph no longer appears stunned.

Gralph says, "Hi."

Speaking to Gralph, you ask, "Quite an entrance. Gralph, I presume?"

Gralph nods.


That is dedication to helping someone!
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 am

Re: For Humor: Dorn the Centaur

Postby Sneaky » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 am

Dorn effortlessly hops up onto the back of a bulky black warhorse.
A blast of scouring water expands outward from you!
A bulky black warhorse is struck by the expanding ring of scouring water!
A bulky black warhorse falls to the ground!
Dorn falls from his bulky black warhorse!
19 crush damage - (left hind leg)
A bulky black warhorse is stunned!
Dorn is struck by the expanding ring of scouring water!
(energy -15)
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.

Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 am
Location: Northern Ontario

Re: For Humor

Postby gralkik » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:15 pm

This all starts about an hour before the events following, happen. Pilnor, Aleari and myself were out training along the Shadgard's Old Forest Trail and were attacked by a Werewolf. Though, at the time of the attack, Aleari wasn't around. Then, later:

Aleari heads east.
Aleari arrives from the east.
Pilnor arrives from the east, armor jingling.
Pilnor smiles at Aleari.
Aleari waves.
Aleari heads northwest.
You growl quietly from the shadows.

[ESP-GRAY] * A brief pulse of the color Gunmetal-Gray flickers at the edge of your mind's eye.
You growl quietly from the shadows.
Pilnor frowns.
Pilnor heads northwest, armor jingling.
Pilnor arrives from the northwest, armor jingling.
Pilnor heads east, armor jingling.

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Aleari? Ya' here? Didja hear tha' growlin?

Pilnor arrives from the east, armor jingling.

You think to yourself, "hehehe!"

[ESP-GRAY - Gunmetal-Gray]: That was just my stomach, I need to get a meal.

You growl quietly from the shadows.

[Pilnor leaves then returns a moment or two later from searching the trail. And Aleari sneaks into the area shortly after Pilnor returns.]

You hear a female voice ask, "Here?"
Pilnor asks, "Aye, didja hear tha' growlin?"
You hear a female voice say, "I did not."

You growl quietly from the shadows.

Pilnor says, "Ah worry it might be another ona..."
Pilnor exclaims, "There!"
Pilnor asks, "Didja hear tha'?"
You hear a female voice say, "Yes."
Pilnor frowns.
Pilnor asks, "Is Gralkik about?"

[ESP-GRAY - Pearl]: You alright there Brown?

You growl quietly from the shadows.

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Might be another somethin' crawlin about in these here bushes...

You think to yourself, "hehehe! This is too funny..."

[ESP-GRAY - Pearl]: Well, where are ya pokin around at? Might be a bad place to be.

Pilnor says, "Ah'm gonna head ta' rest up... listen about."
Pilnor heads south, armor jingling.
You hear a female voice exclaim, "Alright!"

You laugh!
You hear someone sigh.
You hear a female voice ask, "Mischief?"

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Course it ain't a great place, lots a' undead an' tainted creatures.

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Ran inta' a werewolf earlier.

You laugh!
You cackle!

[ESP-GRAY - Pearl]: Ah, yup. Them woods aint safe for the inexperienced. Best keep your wits about ya if your wanderin there.

[ESP-GRAY - Wheat-Yellow]: Hehehehehe! Sorry pilnor... I just could not resist.

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Was tha' you?!?

You laugh!

[ESP-GRAY - Wheat-Yellow]: I am surprised to didn't actually look around..

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Ah swear, ya made me grab mah axe!

[ESP-GRAY - Gunmetal-Gray]: Monk just arrived in Shad.

[ESP-GRAY - Wheat-Yellow]: *laughs hysterically*.

[ESP-GRAY - Brown]: Ah'm gonna hit the next growlin' thing ah see WITH this axe... *grumbles*.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 368
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Skjotur » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Speaking to you in Faewyr, Jilliana says, "Thank you for not attacking first. It would have made things worse."

Speaking in Faewyr, you chuckle, your voice muffled by your mask, "Might have been fun, though."

Speaking in Faewyr, you say, your voice muffled by your mask, "But difficult, encased in all that metal like he is."

You mutter.

Speaking to you in Faewyr, Jilliana says, "I'm surprised that would be a factor."

Speaking to Jilliana in Faewyr, you say, your voice muffled by your mask, "Makes it a hassle to cut the heart out, afterward."

(Jilliana makes a face.)

Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: For Humor: When Hayl gets board...

Postby Hayl » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Posted with the approval of Ambrose.
(Ambrose greets the merchant respectfully as he peruses the wares.)
Ambrose has a few words with a pale aloof woman.
The proprietor unflinchingly nods curtly to Ambrose.
A pale aloof woman stares at Ambrose blankly as he looks about her shop:
Ambrose says, "Some 'unique' wares, I understand why you are located in a 'private' area."
(Ambrose inclines his head slightly.)
The woman stares blankly.
Ambrose says, "I know you'll do some brisk business...of that I'm sure."
Ambrose says, "Good day madame, until I return with the proper remittance."
The proprietor clenches her face up momentarily...
Ambrose arches an eyebrow.
You smell an awful smell.
Ambrose blinks.
Ambrose coughs.
Ambrose says, "On that note..."
Ambrose waves.
Ambrose heads southwest.

Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 am
Location: Northern Ontario

Re: For Humor

Postby gralkik » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Speaking to Teek, you say, "Your job? Difficult? Your /job/ is protecting the people of these lands."

EAvdSmDt>
chuckle
You chuckle.

EAvdSmDt>
You hear the deep, echoing toll of a bell in your mind. Your vision ripples as an image briefly forms in your mind's eye:

The remnants of an old wagon lying overturned lies here half buried in the foliage. The area is covered in short bushy grass and many small rocks dot the landscape. There is a small breeze here which feels slightly warm and a bit humid.

The mental image fades, leaving your vision clear once again.
(You can use the esp rescue command to send a pulse of your personal ESP color in response, in order to alert the dead that you're attempting to rescue them.)

(You recognize that as the Mistral Lake Lost Caravan area.)

* Your sense of awareness is briefly tinged with the color Bone-White. *

say ... cruel.
You say, "... cruel."

EAvdSmDt>
say Very cruel.
You say, "Very cruel."

EAvdSmDt>
say Irony...
You say, "Irony..."

Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:38 am

Re: For Humor

Postby Akila » Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 am

During a quick mechanics conversation:

[FROM Uandir (OOC)]: I wonder what the max number of channels is.
[TO Uandir (OOC)]: 3
[FROM Uandir (OOC)]: At once or per element?
[TO Uandir (OOC)]: At once
[FROM Uandir (OOC)]: Balance issues. I thought per element then thought of an elemancer with twelve channels.
[TO Uandir (OOC)]: That's terrifying.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Member
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:23 am

Re: For Humor

Postby Orris » Sat May 28, 2016 8:30 am

Sign me up for twelve channels!
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)

CLOK Patron
Posts: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: For Humor

Postby Lun » Sun May 29, 2016 4:20 pm

** A tall man intercepts an incoming attack on you! **
An arrow streaks toward a tall man! (+*****) (R:500 vs D:0 B:3) Blocked by a copper-bossed kite shield!
The arrow streaks off into the distance.

The first time rolls have ever been stacked in my favour.

Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:39 am

Re: For Humor

Postby Tamsin » Mon May 30, 2016 6:02 am

[CHAT - Tamsin]: do you make train sounds when you're eating, uandir?

[CHAT - Sorcerer Uandir the Animated]: Train sounds? No!

[CHAT - Sorcerer Uandir the Animated]: Whale sounds? Probably.

Member
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Texas

Re: For Humor

Postby jilliana » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:44 pm

It starts here because that coydog just popped in out of nowhere...

A point-eared scruffy coydog picks up a small rattan leather ball.
You transfer 114 items from the ironwood barrel that is on the ground into a pine handcart.
27 seconds.
You ask, "Do you want me to leave anything in particular so you don't starve?"
A point-eared scruffy coydog snarls as it shakes the leather ball around with its teeth.
[CHAT - Maric Canavan is feeling introspective]: I know a lot of it is candy, but well, sometimes a little sweet can brighten a very dark day
Maric says, "I know a lot of it is candy, but well, sometimes a little sweet can brighten a very dark day."
Maric says, "Nah, without althea, i mostly eat at the church."
The coydog looks to be a cross between a coyote and a domesticated hound. No collar adorns its neck.
It is holding a small rattan leather ball in its right hand.
You say, "A coydog is in here, Maric..."
A point-eared scruffy coydog drops a small rattan leather ball.
A point-eared scruffy coydog barks at Maric!
Maric says, "Co hey."
Speaking to a point-eared scruffy coydog, Maric says, "Hey."
You giggle!
Maric pets a grey wolf pup, scratching him behind the ears.
You ask, "Did it just sneak in here?"
A point-eared scruffy coydog snarls at Maric.
Maric moves to guard a grey wolf pup from attack.
You ask, "Or did you suddenly acquire a coydog?"
Maric opens a golden brown pine door.
a point-eared scruffy coydog heads through a golden brown pine door.
Maric closes a golden brown pine door.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
You overhear the following rumor:
"There's an old man that can sometimes be seen walking around with a trunk, rumor has it he takes it to the stables and gets naked in front of the horses before changing clothes from the trunk."
You think to yourself, "Who could that old man be?"

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests