Haiban Feedback and Suggestions

The new home of the Western Coalition.
Zahrah

Re: Haiban Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Zahrah » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 pm

So this is more a question than a suggestion (though it might be a suggestion depending on the answer to the question?), but where in Haiban is a person supposed to go to register an item? My character has found herself in possession of a semi-rare (honestly not sure how rare, but is nice) item and I was told OOC that I needed to go register it, buuuuut Haiban doesn't have a town hall, so honestly not sure where someone should go to do that in Haiban. I tried the bank and it told me to try the town hall (which doesn't exist). Would it be the Justice Office for Haiban instead? If there isn't a place in Haiban to register an item, perhaps the Justice Office or bank should be made into such a place?

I asked this on question several days ago and it was proverbial crickets so I haven't been sure what to do about it since then.

EDIT: Or maybe we should just get a town hall? Or maybe some sort of community center place that would have a meeting room in it for town meetings and then you could register things there.
Last edited by Zahrah on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.

jilliana

Post by jilliana » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 pm

You can register it anywhere so long as it's registered. You can stick it in a vault in the meantime if you really, really want to just register it in Haiban. I really don't think there is a place to do so in Haiban. At least not yet!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Zahrah