For Humor

User avatar
Lucius
Mentor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:20 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Lucius » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm

You prepare to drag <player>.
(You may stop dragging at any time)

Roundtime: 3 seconds.

A sleek white jungle drake beats its massive wings, stirring up an exceptionally strong wind!
You are struck by hurricane-force winds!
You remain standing!

You head southeast, dragging the corpse of <player>.

Random flex moment. Also: Stormwatchers beware, there's a new kid on the scene that can get nice and close to those wind funnels.

Maeriwyn
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:12 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Maeriwyn » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:45 am

When you're having a lovely stroll through the forest, until...

Image

Nobody
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:06 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Nobody » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:04 am

For our VI community members, the previous post features a gif of a man dressed in furs and holding an axe walking to the edge of tall grass and then getting riddled with multiple dozens of arrows. He drops dead and looks like he doesn't have a square inch of the front of his body without an arrow in it from face to feet. The accuracy is impressive, as no arrows seem to have missed.

Dorn
Member
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:45 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Dorn » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am

He obviously had zero perception. Pretty accurate.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Zeldryn
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:12 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: For Humor

Post by Zeldryn » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 am

[Haiban, Founder's Square] (gathering spot) (OutUr) [temperate] Mild, Overcast, Calm
A small garden surrounds a large bronze #statue in the middle of the square. Shaded #benches are placed around the #statue, interspersed with a variety of flowering plants. Directly opposite the #statue, against the mountains, is a large #establishment and a four-story #tower. Both are clearly upscale, based on their facades.
There is a small crowd of people here. The area is mostly quiet.
Also here: Tamsin (lying on some benches) and a dusky gray warhorse.
Obvious paths: west, north, south.
EHAvd>

You loudly whisper, "PSSSSST."

You loudly whisper, "Do you like pie?"
EHAvd>
Tamsin gets up off some benches.
Tamsin stares.
Tamsin heads into a four-story tower.
A young couple stops to inspect the statue, making hushed comments to each other.

You think to yourself, "Gods. Ya' can't even offer a stranger pie from the shadows these days."

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”